Canon Mp Navigator Ex Has Stopped Working Mac -?MP Navigator EX is an application that enables you to easily scan photos, documents, and film (dependent on the model). It is suitable even for beginners. What Can You Do with This Application? This software allows you to scan multiple documents at one time, or scan images larger than the Platen. You can also save scanned images, attach them to e-mail or print them.
Scanner, printer and all-in-one software for Canon printers:
This application software allows you to scan, save and print photos and documents. You can also edit images, or attach images to email using this application software.
- MP Navigator EX may not start from the operation panel of the machine. In that case, restart the computer.
- MP Navigator EX can scan images of the following data size: 10000 pixels x 10000 pixels or less (depending on the model)
- Use the default display font size of the OS. Otherwise, software screens may not appear correctly.
What Is MP Navigator EX (Supplied Scanner Software)?
MP Navigator EX is an application that enables you to easily scan photos, documents, and film. It is suitable even for beginners. It is suitable even for beginners.
Canon Mp Navigator Ex Has Stopped Working Mac Ver. 5.1.1 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- File Details
- History?(Ver.5.1.1) – Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS. – We have improved the phenomenon that MP Navigator EX couldn?t launch while the specific application was installed.
- File Size: 48 MB
- Filename: mpnx_5_1-win-5_1_1-ea23_2.exe
Canon Mp Navigator Ex Has Stopped Working Mac Ver. 5.1.2 (macOS 10.13/macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
- File Details
- History (Ver.5.1.20)- macOS High Sierra (10.13) has been added as a supported OS.
- File Size: 36 MB
- Filename: mnve_5_1-mac-all-5_1_2-ea11.dmg