Canon Mp Navigator EX Software Download for OS Mac and Windows,
How to Starting Canon MP Navigator EX?
- To scan via a network connection, start MP Navigator EX and set up the network environment.
- To display from the Start menu, follow these steps: From the Start menu, select All Programs > Canon Utilities > MP Navigator EX 5.0 > MP Navigator EX 5.0.
- Starting One-click Mode
- Click (Switch Mode) at the bottom left of the screen.
- The One-click Mode screen appears.
- Select the Show this window at startup checkbox in the Navigation Mode screen to always open the Navigation Mode screen at startup. If this checkbox is not selected, the last used screen appears at startup.
- Click (Switch Mode) at the bottom left of the One-click Mode screen to display the Navigation Mode screen.
MP Navigator EX Ver. 5.1.1 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- File Details
- History?[Ver.5.1.1] – Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS. – We have improved the phenomenon that MP Navigator EX couldn?t launch while the specific application was installed.
- File Size: 48 MB
- Filename: mpnx_5_1-win-5_1_1-ea23_2.exe
MP Navigator EX Ver. 5.1.2 (macOS 10.13/macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
- File Details
- History [Ver.5.1.2]- macOS High Sierra (10.13) has been added as a supported OS.
- File Size: 36 MB
- Filename: mnve_5_1-mac-all-5_1_2-ea11.dmg
Download / Installation Procedures
Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.