MP Navigator EX 20 Driver Windows 10 allows you to check in files, pictures and/or accessibility pictures on the sd card or PC. You could modify, conserve or publish the pictures. This application is sustained on all prominent os. MP Navigator EX 20 Driver Windows 10 sustains the multi-language function.
Deal with different kinds of files available from a computer system own or a sd card. The collection functions devices for scanning pictures, transforming pictures to message, modifying Workplace and ordinary files, publishing the submit components, and so on. It’s offered in several languages.
This software enables you to check, conserve and publish pictures and files. You could likewise modify pictures, or connect pictures to email.
Utilizing MP Navigator EX 20 Driver Windows 10 you could check several files at once, or check pictures bigger compared to the platen. You could likewise conserve checked pictures, connect them to email or modify/publish them.
Uninstall and Reinstall MP Navigator EX 20 Driver Windows 10 – PIXMA MG, MP, MX Series
If you no longer need your MP Navigator EX software, or if it’s not correctly installed, follow these steps to uninstall / reinstall it.
The following information is provided as a general outline. For detailed instructions, please see your user manual.
To uninstall the software using Windows, you must log on with administrator privileges. To uninstall software in Mac OS X® you must log on as an administrator.
Follow the instructions below for your operating system.
Uninstall the software – Windows
- Close any open software applications, including the MP Navigator EX and virus checkers. To close the MP Navigator EX, select the X at the top right of the screen or Close at the bottom right.
- When the confirmation message displays, select OK.
- Select Start on the taskbar, point to (All) Programs > Canon Utilities > MP Navigator EX, then select MP Navigator EX Uninstall.
In Windows 10, .click Start, then point to Canon Utilities > MP Navigator EX, then select MP Navigator EX Uninstall.
- At the confirmation dialog box, select OK to remove the components, then Finish.
- After the software is removed, reinstall MP Navigator EX (see the section below for the steps).
If you have the Setup CD-ROM, select Custom Install to install only MP Navigator EX. If you don’t have the Setup CD, refer to the instructions below to download the file.
Uninstall the software – Mac®
- Double-click the hard disk icon where MP Navigator EX was installed, double-click the Applications folder, Canon Utilities and then put the MP Navigator EX icon into the Trash.
- Empty the Trash, then restart your computer.
- After the software has been removed, reinstall MP Navigator EX (see the section below for the steps).
- MP Navigator EX may not start from the operation panel of the machine. In that case, restart the computer.
- MP Navigator EX can scan images of the following data size: 10000 pixels x 10000 pixels or less (depending on the model)
- Use the default display font size of the OS. Otherwise, software screens may not appear correctly.
Navigation Mode Screen
You can start various tasks from the Navigation Mode screen, including simple scanning, scanning using ScanGear (scanner driver), and enhancing/correcting images.
What Is MP Navigator EX (Supplied Scanner Software)?
MP Navigator EX is an application that enables you to scan photos, documents, and film easily. It is suitable even for beginners. It is suitable even for beginners.
MP Navigator EX 20 Driver Windows 10 Ver. 5.1.1 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- File Details
- History?(Ver.5.1.1) – Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS. – We have improved the phenomenon that MP Navigator EX couldn?t launch while the specific application was installed.
- File Size: 48 MB
- Filename: mpnx_5_1-win-5_1_1-ea23_2.exe
MP Navigator EX 20 Driver Windows 10 Ver. 5.1.2 (macOS 10.13/macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
- File Details
- History (Ver.5.1.20)- macOS High Sierra (10.13) has been added as a supported OS.
- File Size: 36 MB
- Filename: mnve_5_1-mac-all-5_1_2-ea11.dmg