Windows 10 Does Not Run Canon Mp Navigator -?MP Navigator EX is an application that enables you to easily scan photos, documents, and film (dependent on the model). There are two types of MP Navigator EX Main Menu: Navigation Mode screen and One-click Mode screen. It is suitable even for beginners.
What Can You Do with This Application? This software allows you to scan multiple documents at one time, or scan images larger than the Platen. You can also save scanned images, attach them to e-mail or print them.
Scanner, printer and all-in-one software for Canon printers:
This application software allows you to scan, save and print photos and documents. You can also edit images, or attach pictures to email using this application software.
- MP Navigator EX may not start from the operation panel of the machine. In that case, restart the computer.
- MP Navigator EX can scan images of the following data size: 10000 pixels x 10000 pixels or less (depending on the model)
- Use the default display font size of the OS. Otherwise, software screens may not appear correctly.
Navigation Mode Screen
You can start various tasks from the Navigation Mode screen, including simple scanning, scanning using ScanGear (scanner driver), and enhancing/correcting images.
What Is MP Navigator EX (Supplied Scanner Software)?
MP Navigator EX is an application that enables you to scan photos, documents, and film easily. It is suitable even for beginners. It is suitable even for beginners.
Windows 10 Does Not Run Canon Mp Navigator Ver. 5.1.1 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- File Details
- History?(Ver.5.1.1) – Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS. – We have improved the phenomenon that MP Navigator EX couldn?t launch while the specific application was installed.
- File Size: 48 MB
- Filename: mpnx_5_1-win-5_1_1-ea23_2.exe
Windows 10 Does Not Run Canon Mp Navigator Ver. 5.1.2 (macOS 10.13/macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
- File Details
- History (Ver.5.1.20)- macOS High Sierra (10.13) has been added as a supported OS.
- File Size: 36 MB
- Filename: mnve_5_1-mac-all-5_1_2-ea11.dmg